June 01, 2010

Someday my prince will come. But in the mean time I'll just dance with this guy.

First off I have a brag. Cora learned another new sign today. "Milk!" A very important sign indeed. She started using it at about 5 am this morning (that's nothing to brag about) and practiced throughout the rest of the day. Here's a shot of her intense concentration:
(to do the sign you hold out one hand and pretend you're milking a cow/squeezing a stress ball)

While Cora was practicing her skills Leyna was in super princess mode today. There was much talk of princes and dancing. At one point she was sitting on the couch looking forlorn and I asked her what she was doing. Here is the quote of the day:  "Thinking about Conner. My prince. But he loves me so much. But he doesn't share his drum with me." I about died. She already knows how to bring up the old drama just like a good girlfriend. Watch out boys!
Since her prince was no where to be found Leyna decided to hang out with her talking/singing/dancing Elmo instead. They spent a good bit of time dancing today and I got a few cute pictures. When I looked at them just now I laughed so loud I can't believe I didn't wake Cora up. Check out Elmo's face change in this short series...
Conner, if you're reading this, you'd better come have a talk with Elmo.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's hilarious :) So cute!