Before I talk about our frigid evening I have to give a "shout out" to our good friend Dawn for blessing us with some amazing homemade fudge and two Mickey Mouse watches this afternoon. The girls had fudge after their naps and I can't even share the picture I took of Leyna eating it because it's too scary. She literally rolled her eyes up in her head AND crossed them. It's that good. And I couldn't get them to take their watches off all afternoon :)
This evening we went out went out into the 28 degree night air (+lots of WIND) to our town's Christmas Tree Lighting. The whole event was set to run for 3 hours. We lasted 22 minutes. We sang some songs, saw the lighting, looked at a few sheep, sipped some cocoa, and bolted to the car. I'm pretty sure Cora thought we were trying to kill her. And she's never been happier than when we got home and put her in a warm bath. She even said "Ahhhhh..." in relief. LOL
Maybe next year will be warmer!
Slacking
14 years ago
1 comment:
Awh!! So happy they enjoyed their fudge and liked the watches!
Post a Comment