At nap time Leyna and I ran a few shopping errands and toward the end of our little excursion she decided she just had to have a hula hoop. She had been a good shopping companion so I obliged and she was absolutely over the moon. Then we got home and I realized maybe I should have gotten two. Duh! Leyna was in no mood to share her new toy with her sister and Cora was in no mood to be put off. She came right to me with her arms held up and begged, "Can you please leave with me so I can get a hula hoop?" Not good thinking Mommy. Not good at all. After about 4 fights they finally got into the groove of being together again and sharing and all was well. Phew!
| "Can you please leave with me so I can get a hula hoop?" The answer was "No, but you can have a cookie!" |
| Hula Girl |
It makes me so, so, SO happy to see them just hanging out like that. Talking, laughing, and just being sisters and very special friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment