Attention all blog readers! We had a major breakthrough today: Cora rode her bike OUTSIDE! WOOO HOOO!!!
Why, you ask, is this a big deal? Well, since Cora learned to ride her bike inside, and since Cora is in a phase of her life where she is scared of everything, taking her bike outside has been a hugely traumatic thought. Terrifying in fact. And there's no reasoning with a 2-year-old folks. But today was just too gorgeous out for all that nonsense. I retrieved the tricycles from the basement and took them outside with Cora on my heels begging me not to. She followed me into the garage literally screaming and crying and when she realized I wasn't going to listen she tried to run away across the street. It was like the end of the world. Because I was taking her bike outside. Yep, makes perfect sense right? Then I told her Leyna and I were going for a walk so she could come with us or stay by herself. I'm mean like that. But guess what? Two minutes later...
And it was the same an hour later. We rode the whole neighborhood, met some new neighbors, and made some new friends. There's no stopping her now!
On a side note, could Leyna's hair be any more gorgeous? This picture doesn't even do justice to her hair in the sunlight... :)
Slacking
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment