March 27, 2010

Our family vacation, Day 7.

Today we spent a full day at the beach! It was awesome and so relaxing to see and hear the ocean. Cora managed to eat two entire fistfuls of sand and Leyna has so much sand in her hair I don't think it will all come out until  next summer. Leyna and Conner spent tons of time just laying and playing in the sand. We ate lunch on the beach and that was pretty much covered in sand too. The sand in our teeth will remind us of the beach for the next few days after we leave ;)
Tonight we ordered pizza and said our goodbyes to everyone. We're going to miss Uncle Kris & Aunt Gretchen and hope to see them again soon! Off to bed with us, we're getting up super early to drive home tomorrow. I think we're all ready to be in our own beds again!!!
Ready for some fun in the sun

Meditating before she braves the water

I love vacation!

Sandy baby toes :)

Beach babes

Another family portrait

So sweet

Snoozing on the sand

Almost snoozing in the sand :)

Digging for treasures

 Leyna & Mommy's sand castle

A quick nap with Daddy

And I just have to show these two old pictures for the sake of posterity. This was Leyna's first trip to the beach at 9 months old. Same hat and swim suit!

No comments: