Okay, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is we had a GREAT day. The bad news is I only took two pictures. Two. Lousy. Pictures. It was a whirlwind day loaded with fun and this is all I have to show for it:
Confused? The first picture is of the toilets at our awesome library. We went there for "Tots n Tunes" today and had lots of fun as usual. It was the first time we've been in the bathroom there and I was just so impressed that they had a tiny little potty for Leyna that I had to take a picture. I wish we had one at home!
After the library we went to our neighbors' house for a play date with 3 families. It was a blast. Leyna played very nicely and Cora enjoyed being ooh'd and aah'd over by all the kids. She seriously let 4 kids pass her back and forth for about 10 minutes without a single complaint. Then she passed out from sheer exhaustion! I don't blame her!
This evening Nana and Pee Paw joined us for our Pizza Friday dinner. We had low fat cheese pizza (that's the picture under the toilets) and a big green salad. It hit the spot! Afterward Pee Paw kindly read ALL of Leyna's new library books to her and Nana gave her more horsey rides than her poor knees could probably handle. Now everyone is snug in their beds and completely passed out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will both sleep through the night tonight. HA!
And in case you are starting to get the shakes I will provide you with this adorable picture of Leyna and Cora from four days after Cora was born.
There. Feel better now? :)
Slacking
14 years ago

2 comments:
Some of the new Kohl's stores have the same restroom set-up...wonderful!
All better!
xxoo
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment