The girls and I hung out outside again today and enjoyed the weather. It's becoming a trend I think :) Leyna is just blossoming into such a smart, independent, thoughtful little girl. It's amazing to see what she comes up with every day. Today she was riding her tricycle and I snapped this picture:
It was such a bittersweet moment to see her riding away from me. So grown up and not even 2 1/2 years old. It's already hard to remember her being Cora's age. I wish the time wouldn't go so fast :( Come back!And I know this little cutie will be 2 years old before we know it...
I am just loving her chubby little arms and legs, huge smile, and long eyelashes. I could just eat her up. She's trying new things every day and I just want to slow time down.
On a less sentimental subject, I'm happy to say I redeemed myself from the ugly pizza incident last Friday. This evening we made Cheeseburger Pizza and it was quite delicious. Sesame seed crust, mustard & ketchup sauce, seasoned ground beef, and cheddar cheese. YUM!
1 comment:
they do grow so fast!
Post a Comment