We had a fun-filled day and I'm too tired to say much more than that! We started out with a family picnic and fun at the park, and ended with dinner, swimming and fireworks with Conner & Co. Here are a few shots of the fun :)
 |
| Cora despised her headband :( |
 |
| Afternoon crash. |
 |
| Hangin' in the clubhouse. |
I didn't get any pictures near firework time but we enjoyed an impromptu show put on by our neighbors that was almost as good as a professional one. We also saw some in the distance. Cora was not too happy about the fireworks and fell asleep just before they really got going. Leyna hung in there and insisted she wasn't tired well after they were over :)
1 comment:
What a great idea to put the slide in the pool! I'm going to have to try that!
Post a Comment