Today was the beginning of our four day weekend - WOO HOO!!! We're not taking a vacation this year so we're going to try to make the most of this little break. I think we started it with a bang. And a splash. We didn't get enough of the pool last night so we had some more fun in the sun today. The girls were pretty timid last night at the start, and again today when we first arrived poolside. They like to take their time and get comfortable on their own schedule. I think we need to start going more often! We had a blast today - here's the evidence:
 |
| I took this picture to remind me to say that I LOVE the smell of warm, soft baby skin and sunscreen. |
 |
| After we left the pool and had some naps, we came home and... set up our pool! More swimming :) |
 |
| More soft, warm baby skin that smells like sunscreen :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment