It really is true about sisters isn't it? They can be the absolute best of friends or each others' worst nightmare. Well, maybe "they" don't say that but it seems to be true around here. I'm choosing to relish the good parts and try not to lose my mind during the tense moments. I'm so happy for them that they have one another and hopefully always will. In fact, last night the girls were sitting at the table together and Leyna reached for Cora's hand and held it and said, "We'll be sisters forever Cora." It was so sweet.
Then today I was taking Leyna to school and Cora was at home with Daddy. We were listenig to our Bible songs as usual and I heard Leyna say, "Do you like this song?" I said "Yes" and she said "No, I was talking to Cora. But she's not here... I'm trying not to cry." She was staring at Cora's empty car seat. Poor baby. When I got home Cora was playing Play-Doh and looked at me and said, "I wanna go get Sissy-poo." Too cute. She has been calling her that ever since she started school.
So that's all I have to say. They are just cute and I'm so happy that we have two girls...two sisters...two friends :)
ps - This just overheard: Leyna - "Daddy, why did Mommy pick you as her husband?" ...*long silence*... Hahahaha
Slacking
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment