We had a happy Mother's Day indeed. I feel so blessed to be the mommy of my two precious girls. I really couldn't ask for two more happy, smart, fun, beautiful little people in my life. I might have asked for better sleepers though... KIDDING! ;) (but I will add that Leyna slept through the night in her own bed again last night - that's 3 nights in a row!!!)
I received the newest Giada cookbook this morning, we went to church together, came home and had a fabulous lunch of Frogmore Stew & homemade bread, visited with Nana, Pee Paw, and Great Grandpa, and snacked on some yummy low fat chocolate cake. I just tucked my little ladies into bed and thanked them both for letting me be their mommy. I just love them to pieces! Here are some pictures. The first one is from Mother's Day last year :)
Slacking
14 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Jami!
Aunt Sooooooooozie
Happy Mother's day!! :)
Post a Comment