What can I say? Leyna was really at the top of her comedy game today. Or something like that...
Here are a few of her most memorable quotes from today in no particular order:
Leyna to Cora: No no stupid baby!
Me (after I totally freaked out and my ears started bleeding): Where did you hear that word???!!!
Leyna: Um, at school. (For the record, she doesn't go to school. I'm figuring that answer must be pre-programed into every kid at birth. Needless to say we had a talk.)
Leyna at the dinner table: Daddy sing like Ursula (from "The Little Mermaid")
Daddy sings something
Leyna: She shakes her nipples!
Me after she went potty today: "Wow Leyna - that was a big poopy!"
Leyna: "Oops, how did Daddy's poopy get in my butt!?"
Oh my oh my oh my. That's all I have to say.
Anyway, we had a fun day playing with the neighbors and just hanging out. I only took a couple of pictures and they were of Cora-zilla knocking down Leyna's tower ;)
Slacking
14 years ago
1 comment:
LOL! I'm rolling with laughter!! Kids say the funniest things :)
Post a Comment