| From 3 years to 42 months she has grown a lot! No wonder all of her pants are getting short! |
After sports we headed to Ms. Gloria's old house to help Mee Maw & Chooch clean things out a bit. Not such an easy task with two curious and attention-demanding little girls but we were able to get some things done and they had a blast exploring and playing with all of the cool little treasures they could find.
Dinner was much later than the girls are used to - 7:45! I've never seen them eat so fast and so quietly in my life. I think this may have been their most enjoyable meal ever. Food tastes extra good when you're extra hungry, and you can never go wrong with spaghetti!
After dinner Leyna found this:
And then of course we had a half a cake for a half birthday celebration (and even a half a candle!). I have to pat myself on the back for this cake. It turned out great. You can find the recipe and instructions here.
![]() |
| I absolutely can't get this picture to rotate but it's my new favorite picture of Leyna so I have to share! |

No comments:
Post a Comment