I am so tired. So very, very tired. Cora went to bed healthy last night and woke up at 11:30 barely able to breathe with a barking cough. I sat up and held her until 1:00, when I finally felt comfortable that she was getting enough air and closed my eyes. At some point while we were sleeping Daddy started getting sick in the bathroom, kept it up all day, and is still going. Thankfully Cora was back to normal today like nothing even happened last night. She must have a healthy little immune system! Poor Daddy has not been so lucky though.
So, I spent my day doing six loads of laundry and using almost an entire container of Lysol wipes to disinfect everything in the house. It happened to be a gorgeous day outside so the girls and I tried to enjoy it in little bits. We went for a couple of walks, planted some flowers, fed the birds, and played on the swings. I only took a couple of pictures and here they are:
 |
| Lunch on the deck |
 |
| The after-nap juice guzzle |
 |
| LOVE this hair ;) |
GOOD NIGHT! (I hope.)
No comments:
Post a Comment