April 17, 2011

MORE Easter Festivities

Just in case we didn't find enough eggs and hug enough bunnies yesterday, we did it again today! Yep, we hit up another Easter Egg Hunt and the weather was much nicer today, though a bit windy. This is the first picture I took today...
and it immediately reminded me of this picture that I took 2 years ago...
Same coat. Same hairdo :)
Our good friends Aria & Aubrey joined us for the festivities and fun was certainly had by all. All four girls won door prizes (various huge chocolate bunnies) and found plenty of eggs.
Cora got two eggs and made a break for the big kids area where the playground was. Oh well...
Cora went a long way from only high-fiving the Easter Bunny yesterday to chasing him down and hugging him like fifty times today!
Afterward the weather warmed up considerably and we had some ice cream outside.
Strawberry for Leyna (she ate every last bite of ice cream, cone and all!)
And Chocolate Brownie Batter for Cora and I. BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR EVER.
This afternoon Aria came over and played with Leyna and it was so nice to have a friend over just for Leyna. They entertained one another while Cora slept and I actually read about 10 pages of my Whole Living magazine! Heaven.

And I have to end with these random pictures of sister love.
Leyna thought that Cora looked so cute in these shoes...
that she had to give her a very spontaneous and vigorous hug!

1 comment:

Susie said...

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e !!
Hugs~
Aunt Susie