Boy did it pour rain today. It poured, and poured, and poured. And it's still pouring! And on top of that it was CHILLY! So, in order to get out of our jammies and out of the house, us girls decided to do a little shopping. I wanted to take Leyna to pick out an outfit for her first day of school (coming SOON!) so I decided it was as good a day as any to do it.
We took our rain gear...
We dined on pizza...
And of course we had to ride a little ride or two...
And in the end Leyna picked out her own outfit and even a new pair of shoes...
I think she's pretty stylin'! First day of school here she comes!
2 comments:
Do I see hints of an up-coming fashion designer in our midst?
xo
Aunt Susie
Awh....so cute!!
Post a Comment