Today was like a much needed mini vacation for Mommy. This morning I dropped the girls off with Nana & Pee Paw and I went shopping BY MYSELF! I was able to visit 5 stores in less than three hours. It was amazing. I was able to get out of the car and go straight into the store without doing coats and carseats. Once inside I didn't have to get a cart and sanitize it, I could just carry my purchases in a basket or my hands. And going to the bathroom was a breeze. It was lovely. The only problem was that I could actually look at everything in the store and think about it. Therefore I did a little damage to my wallet...
It was so much fun though. And the girls had a nice break too. Here are some of the pictures I found on the camera tonight:
 |
| Here Leyna is wearing the dress I wore at Nana and Pee Paw's wedding when I was 4 years old :) |
 |
| Don't you just want to cuddle this sweet little bundle? |
Both girls passed out on the way home (it was Leyna's first nap in weeks) and then Leyna gave me a little fashion show in her new clothes when we got home. I think she's a natural model! ;)
1 comment:
Love the description of your shopping experince! You'll have to let me know the next time you do this and I'll take off work and we can enjoy it together!!!
Post a Comment