Yes, the new play house for the swing set is coming along! Isn't it awesome? I can't wait to decorate it :)
We've been playing a lot of "pet shop" lately and today was no different. Leyna spreads stuffed animals all over her room, I'm the sales lady, and she shops for pets and asks the sales lady LOTS of questions. Here is Leyna's new bunny in his cage with it's carrot, lettuce, water, and a little nest for it to sleep in. So cute! She brought it back to the pet shop after about five minutes because it was grown up and not cute anymore so she wanted to get a baby again...LOL
Cora likes to carry her pets around like this. Leyna used to do the same thing when she was that age.
That's about it for today. Though I do have a new favorite picture:
Sisters with Matching Hair
No comments:
Post a Comment