I'm so happy to report that the girls actually did sleep in today! I figured they'd veto the time change and wake us up as usual. Glad I was wrong. Cora slept until 6:45 and Leyna until 8! Here's hoping for (but not expecting) a repeat tomorrow!
Mommy and Daddy got to go out to brunch at an elite restaurant with some friends this afternoon and it was divine. The girls had a much less expensive, but equally fun time with Nana, Pee Paw, and Rudy.
This evening we just relaxed and the girls started brushing up on their Easter egg hunting skills. I hid eggs around the house and they had a ball finding them over and over and over again. Cora also figured out how to do a somersault today and she went to town with her new skill. Super cute and entertaining!
Slacking
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment