Leyna had her first dance class tonight and it was a success! Just she and I went and the mood was a little somber at the beginning. She looked over at Cora's car seat on the way there and said "It's empty. I feel sad because I miss my sister." Then when we got there she said, "I wish Cora was here with me." So cute. I'm glad to know she likes her ;)
Leyna was one of five girls in the class of 3-5 year olds. She was definitely the tiniest little dancer. I tried not to stand by the door the entire time and be a distraction but I did manage to peek in quite a few times and it was TOO CUTE. Leyna was so excited that a lot of the time she could hardly contain her energy well enough to do what the teacher told her. She got the moves down pretty well though and had a blast. In usual Leyna fashion she made quick friends with the oldest girl there. Her name is Molly. Anyway, enough chat, I know you just want to see the pictures!
And I'll even throw in a little video for ya... ;)
And in Cora news, apparently the girl likes coconut. The three of us made homemade granola today and Cora was stealing coconut by the fistful!
Slacking
14 years ago
1 comment:
Be still my heart! Too precious!
xo
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment