...Well, most of them anyway.
Cora totally blew my mind during Leyna's dance practice tonight. We had a little magnetic writer tablet and I decided to see if she could recognize some random letters. She got a lot right!!! So, when we got home I asked her to show off for Daddy. We have letters on the fridge and I asked her what each and every one was. Below are the ones she got 100% correct on the very first try. She said them right away and pronounced them perfectly. 12 letters! Almost half the alphabet! I am IMPRESSED!
Apparently she can also say "Leyna whiny." Leyna was having a bit of a meltdown tonight about having to take a bath instead of completing outfit change number 45 for the day. Cora looked right at me and said "Leyna whiny." I about died. Then she ran to her sister's rescue and tried to console her. Those two are getting to be inseparable these days. Cora was practically beating the door down to get to Leyna during dance tonight and then they tackled each other once class was over. And Daddy said Leyna missed Cora during the "tea party" he took her to yesterday. When they got home were all over eachother with kisses and neck hugs. It's too cute. And speaking of cute, here are my two favorite pictures from today...
Slacking
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment