Well, needless to say we didn't get quite enough sleep last night! Leyna managed to sleep in until 8 but the rest of us were up around 6 as usual. Ugh. It was worth it though :) And since we already let them stay up WAY past their bedtimes the night before, why not feed them chocolate cake for breakfast too? We're cool parents like that ;)
This picture of Cora perfectly shows her new favorite expression. She has been making this face for three days straight and I try not to laugh every time I see it.
She's was probably looking at me and thinking I was off my rocker for serving her cake with her orange juice!
Anyway, thanks goodness for the sunshine today! We played outside twice and it was SO refreshing. COME ON SPRING!!!
Oh, and Leyna made this birthday cake out of Play-Doh.
Very cool :)
Slacking
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment