February 24, 2011

Our trip: Day 4 & Home Sweet Home

Today was the last day of our big trip in the city. Here's the final rundown:
Today I finally ditched the stroller, carried Cora, and let Leyna ride the escalator. It was hands down the highlight of the trip for her...
 Exploring at the Air & Space Museum...
Cora said "Dada?"
 Freeze Dried Space Ice Cream. Yum!
 Next stop was the American Indian Museum. They did so well holding hands and staying together...
 The drum was a little less taut than last year...
 We saw this on the way out. Leyna REALLY wanted to know why they were naked. I said maybe they were getting ready to take a bath...??? Then she started spanking the woman's butt (see below) and I said "Time to go!" LOL

We made it home late this afternoon and the girls went straight for their favorite toys. Leyna said "Mommy I'm so happy to be home! And thanks for letting me ride the escalator!" 
It was a great trip and now I'm ready to get some sleep in my own bed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cora said Dada" hahahaha I'm not gonna let Andy live that one down.