Cora had quite a few new sayings today. The first one she came up with right off the bat after she woke up.
Leyna (telling me she had a dream about Daddy and really, REALLY wanted to wake him up): It wasn't a bad dream. You told me all those happy things and I had good dreams!
Me: You did? That's wonderful!
Cora: "Yeah, I know!" (Clear as day. And she said it a lot throughout the rest of the day)
(As Leyna is going to the bathroom)
Me: Leyna's going pee pee.
Cora: "I pee pee too!"
(When she wants me to give her my hand and then stand up)
Cora: "Hand. Dan dup Mommy!"
(Running up to me while I'm washing dishes)
Cora: "I poopy! I poopy! YYYY-uck!" (And it was true!)
And one of Leyna's favorite new sayings? "Mom, how many times do I have to tell you?"
Where do you think she would have heard that???
Leyna asked me for a pen and paper this morning and about ten minutes later she had created this impressive "Jasmine & Aladdin" picture. I think it's SO cool that she's drawing people now!
And this picture is terrible quality but too cute not to share. They were just sitting there in the window chilling and listening to princess music. Beautiful but maybe a bit sleepy :)
Slacking
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment