It was almost 70 degrees today and we took full advantage of it! We were outside ALL day with the exception of nap time. It was glorious and I think it's so unfair that it's going to get cold again :(
With all of the bike riding, chalk drawing, rock eating (Cora! I was hoping we would be over that by this summer!!!), wagon racing, and bubbling blowing I didn't take a single picture. I did however try to document the amount of dirt on Cora's face when we finally came in for dinner. The camera didn't do it one bit of justice but it's still a cute picture...
Shortly after this she stuck her finger up her nose, pulled it out, and showed it to me saying, "Icky booger. Yuck!" Thanks for that Cora. Oh, and she also learned how to lock doors today. Fun!
Leyna was so tired from her fun day that she barely made it through story time. I had no pictures of her so I snapped this one of Daddy reading "Horton Hears a Who" to her. Do you just love her PJ ensemble?
Slacking
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment