March 18, 2011

A day at the park!

It was warm outside today!!! We spent the morning and early afternoon at the park, came home and relaxed, ate dinner, and spent the rest of the evening outside. We are all thoroughly exhausted and I hope we sleep super good tonight!

Today I would like to record that Cora's two new favorite sayings of the past few days are as follows:
"But...why???" 
She definitely learned this one from her big sis. Every day she asks me where Daddy is and when I tell her he's at work it's, "But...why???" Or if Leyna's on the potty, or Aria's at school, or we can't go look at the cows right now... it never ends ;)
"Wook!" (Look)
"Wook, a airplane!"
"Wook, da moon!"
"Wook, a birdie!"
"Wook, a hello-doctor!" (helicopter)
and on and on and on :)

On another note, I will no longer be blogging about how great the girls sleep when it actually happens. After yesterday's blog about how Leyna had set a new record for sleeping through the night, wouldn't you know they both woke up last night? Ugh. Stinking Murphy's Law...

Here are a few shots from today. I'm going to clean up the kitchen and get some sleep!!!

(only the very best of friends can eat lunch while rubbing their bare feet together...)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Uggghhh for cleaning up the kitchen at 9:00 at night & not as good sleep last night. BUT YAY! for a really great day at the park. It was great to see you all & we had such a good time!