Sorry I don't have any pictures of Leyna and Cora from to day - just two little leprechauns!
We didn't really do anything too festive besides wear green, color this little mask, and eat a green lunch. What IS exciting is that Leyna has set a new sleep record. She has slept in her bed all night without a peep for FIVE nights in a row!!! Amazing. I didn't want to write it on here and jinx myself but I have to record this for her. I cut her naps out last Friday because she was having so much trouble settling down for them and then for bed time at night. I also pushed bedtime back for both girls by a half hour in preparation for summer nights of playing outside late into the evening. So far it's been great! They're miraculously sleeping through the night AND sleeping later in the morning. I love sleep. Except for all the dreams I've been having - I think I've been catching up on years of not dreaming all in the past five nights!
Anyway, keep it up girls!!!
Slacking
14 years ago
1 comment:
So glad to hear they are sleeping well and you are too!!! Enjoy dream land!
Post a Comment