October 13, 2011

26 months

Yeah, I know it's not a "milestone" age but it just occurred to me that Cora turned 26 months old yesterday. I can't believe it's already been 2 months since her birthday. 3 feels like it's just around the corner. She's really looking completely like a little toddler now and nothing like a baby any more. Her hair is getting so long and curly - it really is long if you pull it straight. So today I thought about how it wasn't that long ago that Leyna was 2 and I wondered what she looked like. Well - here she is:
11-27-2009
Back then I thought HER hair was curly. It looks totally straight compared to Cora's! And just by chance Cora and I were both wearing purple today so when I saw the old picture I asked Leyna to take one of Cora and I.
Love those little blond 26 month olds!

And just for a laugh, here's a bit of conversation I overheard yesterday in the family room:
Cora: "Leyna, GET DOWN!"
Leyna: "I bow to no one except my God and my Queen!"

No comments: