| Cora spent most of her day doing puzzles... |
| while Leyna opted for lots and lots of coloring. |
| I worked on a new project that I somehow signed myself up for and am wondering how I'm ever going to get done! (It's in it's VERY early stages - don't judge!) |
Here are a few quotes from Leyna since I'm a little low on entertaining content today:
(After Leyna swept all of her donut crumbs onto the floor this morning)
Daddy: Leyna, you're driving me nuts today
Leyna: Sometimes I do that to Mommy too
Last night at the start of dinner Leyna put her hand on Daddy's hand and said: "Daddy, I have to tell you something... Nap time didn't go good today." She was dead serious. To read about the horrendous nap time check here.
And speaking of that nap time. After I FINALLY got Cora to sleep, sat down in front of Leyna and apologized for yelling at her, and thanked her for trying to help, here's what she said: "I just read her a story and said a prayer that she would stop crying, and she did!"
Um, DUH Jami. Here I am, the one who's always telling her to say a prayer when she needs help with something tough, and do you think I thought to say a prayer during my full hour of nap time trials? Nope. Thanks for the lesson Sweetie. You're way smarter than me xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment