October 23, 2011

The Blizzard and Uncle Poopy

We had a few plans for today but cancelled them in favor of more rest and recuperation. We did some light winterizing in the yard/clubhouse this morning and the girls enjoyed the brisk morning air. This afternoon during Cora's nap Leyna and I ran a few errands and got Blizzards from Dairy Queen. It was Leyna's very first Blizzard and she chose to have rainbow sprinkles and brownie pieces mixed in. She raved and raved and then I told her that it really wasn't her VERY first Blizzard, because she had about 20 of them while she was in my tummy :) They were Daddy's and my favorite pregnancy treat the first time around.
And that's about all I remember from today. My brain is kinda stuffy and nothing else notable is coming to mind. Here's a cute picture of Uncle Steve, Leyna, Daddy, and  Cora swinging this afternoon! Oh yeah, and Cora's new nickname for Uncle Steve is "Uncle Poopy." I DO remember that, LOL.

No comments: