I worked again this afternoon and here are the picture messages I received from Daddy while I was out...
"1:45"
"Pretending"
"Painting"
"S'mores for a snack?!"
"Dinner. Rolled up turkey dogs and green beans." (Eek! Glad I grabbed something on the way home - LOL. But seriously, they ate more dinner than they have in a week so Daddy is now in charge of that meal!)
The girls were clearly well cared for while Mommy was gone. In fact, I may have been replaced. And I enjoyed my work today so much that the time just flew right by. This evening I asked the girls if they missed me while I was gone and Leyna said "Nope!" and Cora said "Yes!" I must have made a sad face when Leyna said no because she quickly backpedaled and said, "Well just a little like the size of a butterfly." Gee, I feel much better now ;)
In 2010 I became a stay-at-home-mom and made a commitment to record at least one memory about each of my girls for for every day of the year. 365 days x 2 little girls = 730 memories we now have and wouldn't trade for anything! In 2011 I'm going to keep going. For myself and for the people who told me they would go through withdrawal if I quit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment