I love it when birthdays go on for days and days. Leyna is on her third, and I believe final, day of birthday bliss. Today was her birthday celebration at school and we got to take a special treat to share with her class. Leyna picked cookies and I thought we'd spruce them up a bit with some frosting in the middle. She tells me everyone said they were the best snack ever :)
They all sang to her and she even got to wear a special birthday crown. How cool is that? AND she brought home another cool craft - an apple shaker instrument. Love it!
And to top it all off she came home to a package from the NY Aunties! A jewelry box full of bling! Heaven!
 |
| Singing cards are always a hit |
 |
| As soon as Leyna saw this card she said "Kisses from Aunt Liz!" |
 |
| A card from Petey & Sophie! |
And I can't leave Cora out of today's news. She was pretty much a roller coaster ride today. From "NO, I NOT DOING ____!" and spitting at me to asking me "Mommy, can I give you a hug?" and covering my entire face with kisses.
Thus is the life of a 2-year-old. I'll take the good with the bad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment