There was some Halloween magic at work today - Leyna woke up feeling so much better! It was a miracle! One happy little kitten was able to go to her Halloween party at school today.
She had a blast with her friends and came home with quite the bucket of booty:
We tried to rest this afternoon but excitement was high. Then, about 1 hour before trick-or-treat time, Leyna decided being a kitty wasn't cool. She wanted to be Mulan. Mulan??? Seriously? First of all I was worried that she wouldn't be warm enough and second of all - Mulan? I'm not even sure Leyna has seen that movie all the way through. But, after trying to talk her out of it for 20 minutes, I finally let it go and dolled her up. And she looked adorable. And I told her she was right and she told me she told me so ;)
 |
| Cora Cat |
 |
| Mulan |
 |
| My Halloween project is finally done! |
 |
| Trick-or-treating with Nana and Pee Paw. It was COLD. |
 |
| Leyna was struggling a bit by the end so Pee Paw covered and carried her :) |
 |
| The girls ate more candy that I could count but it didn't keep them up one bit! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment