January 15, 2012

Interviews

We had one pitiful little Cora-Belle this morning and afternoon. She woke up with a slight fever and was pretty much a bump on a log until 3:00 today. We went to church and she napped through the service. Then we came home and she sat on my lap for an hour, moved to Daddy's lap and fell asleep for nap #2. I felt so bad for her but loved all the cuddles. After her second nap and a grilled cheese sandwich she had a miraculous transformation and was back to her happy little self :)
This afternoon I decided to repeat a blog post I did exactly one year ago today: An Interview (with Leyna). And this time I did one with Cora too (though she wasn't quite at the top of her game today I don't think). I love these and I hope I can remember to do them every year. Here we go...
Leyna
Mommy: What's your favorite breakfast?
Leyna: Pancakes!
What's your favorite vegetable?
Broccoli.
What's your favorite drink?
Milkshake!
What's your favorite fruit?
Rainbow fruit (???)
What's your favorite food?
Ice cream
What's your favorite color?
Pink
Who are some of your friends?
Aria, Aubrey, Conner, Reagan, Reed, Scott, Emma, Owen, Harris, and Rose. And maybe I’ll make new friends at the bowling alley. Oh and Jesse’s my friend!
What's your favorite toy?
My new doggie that walks.
What's your favorite TV Show?
My Little Pony (which for the record she is not allowed to watch)
What's your favorite movie?
Rapunzel
What's your favorite game?
Elmo. What kind of game is that? On the computer right there. It’s right there Momma. (pointing at the computer like I'm ridiculous but I was just trying to clarify it for our readers!)
What's your favorite book?
My beautiful ballerina book. Even if it’s ripped. I still love it.
What's your favorite holiday?
Valentine’s Day. Because we celebrate that because there was a man named Valentine. And I like Valentine’s Day.
What's your favorite animal?
A kitty.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? 
Um… Barbie.
What do you love about each person in our family?
What do you love about Cora? 
Because her hair is different than mine.
What do you love about Daddy?
Because looks a little bit like me. His feet are really ticklish about dirt.
What do you love about Mommy? 
Because you’re my Momma. I love you because you have pretty, long hair like me.
What do you love about people besides how they look?
I love them because if they’re big or they’re small it doesn’t matter. And we should never be jealous. If they’re big, small, or medium.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? 
The beach. I have a hang nail. Hold on…
What are some of your wishes for this year? 
I wish that I could be a ballerina and I wish I could go to work and I wish I could meet Santa. I wish to go to the North Pole too. My hang nail is really bugging me.
What kind of birthday party would you like to have this year? 
Pony party!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A ballerina.

Cora
Mommy: What's your favorite breakfast?
Waffles.
What's your favorite vegetable?
Peas and carrots and corn.
What's your favorite drink?
Juicy.
What's your favorite fruit?
Pineapple and pears.
What's your favorite food?
Pizza and waffles.
What's your favorite color?
Purple
Who are some of your friends?
Rose, Harris, Daddy, Uncle Steve, Nayna...
What's your favorite toy?
Pegs
What's your favorite TV Show?
Pa-pow (That's what the reindeer in her favorite Ice Age Christmas movie says)
What's your favorite movie?
Frosty but the other one’s broken but we got a new one but it’s fixed but the other one is broken. My tummy hurts.
What's your favorite game?
My Leap Pad (which is really Leyna's!)
What's your favorite book?
Rapunzel
What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas
What's your favorite animal?
Puppy
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? 
I don’t know
What do you love about each person in our family?
What do you love about Leyna? Or what does Leyna do that you like?
Roll her eyes
What do you love about Daddy?
He do funny faces
What do you love about Mommy? 
Um, go to the library
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? 
In car. Pee Paw.
What are some of your wishes for this year? 
Mama (she had totally lost interest at this point. Probably a few questions ago actually!)
What kind of birthday party would you like to have this year? 
A real girl party
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A big girl.

No comments: