Ugh. I have been down for the count all day today. So, so, so sick. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband and two little girls who were mostly on their best behavior today. The highlights of the day were:
1. Listening to Daddy and Leyna unload the dishwasher and wash and dry dishes for about an hour. It was so cute how happy Leyna was to help him out. And so cute how patient he was since it took about 12x longer than it should have. I was listening from my post on the floor in front of the fireplace, fully dressed, blankets on, hot air blowing on me and still freezing :( Thank goodness for the little distractions.
2. Taking a long nap with Cora in my bed. Andy said at one point early on he came up to refresh my Gatorade and I was passed out cold and Cora was still awake just laying there quietly with me. She was so sweet to me today.
3. Hearing the news that the girls' first cousin is going to be a GIRL! We are so excited for Aunt Chrissy & Uncle Todd!!!
Now try not to be mad but I didn't get to take any pictures of the girls today. I did however take a picture of my beautifully decorated feet, courtesy of Leyna. Sorry.
Here's to a healthier day tomorrow.
Slacking
14 years ago

1 comment:
feel better soon! I wish mom's got paid sick days off :)
Post a Comment