January 08, 2012

Movie faces

Today we did nothing and it was so nice. Well, we did something. Just nothing major. The girls played school, computer games, legos, trains, etc. I cleaned out and reorganized our pantry... you know, exciting stuff. This evening the girls sat and watched "Horton Hears a Who," (or "Porton" as Cora calls him). I sat nearby and read Martha Stewart with a glass of wine. It was lovely. Well, until my brain said "Why are you just sitting here relaxing when you could be doing something productive while the girls are occupied???" Then I got up and cleaned the fish tank and organized the junk drawer. Somebody smack me!
While the girls were watching I took a few pictures. I LOVE watching their faces change throughout the movie. Well, Cora's changes a lot and Leyna just soaks it in. And Cora cracks up. A LOT. She really gets the humor in things. I love that :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You sound just like me. I can't ever sit still and now my entire house is organized and I don't know what to do with myself. So last night I cleaned out my files! LOL. We have issues....LOL!