Well of course they had a wonderful time but I was surprised to hear they slept through the night. Awesome! Last night they had a hearty meal of Nana's famous Beef & Macaroni, followed by a visit to the frozen yogurt shop, and then a nice sleep together in the big purple bed that used to be mine. This morning they woke up at 6:30 and were treated to bear-shaped pancakes with Huckleberry syrup. Lucky ladies! I met up with them at church and heard lots of fun stories for the rest of the day. Leyna also told me several times how happy she was to be back in her cozy home. They went down for an early bed time and now I'm ready to do the same. But not before I share some of the pictures I found on the camera! Thanks again Nana and Pee Paw!
| Playing with the new pizza kit Nana and Pee Paw got them |
| Story time |
| Goof ball in Pee Paw's glasses |
| Shoveling in the Beef & Mac |
| Dancing. I hear "Buffalo Gals" was a favorite tune of the night. |
![]() |
| Ready for bed. Apparently Cora was chattering away and Leyna had to ask her to quiet down so she could get some sleep :) |
![]() |
| Breakfast. Must have been good! |


No comments:
Post a Comment