March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!

Well, I didn't actually realize it was Spring until a little after noon today. Oops. I would have planned a craft or something to celebrate!
I took a break from the Spring cleaning I started yesterday so we could enjoy the weather (I swear I'm never going to get done if we keep spending all of our time outside but I really can't complain!) and we went on a long walk with neighbors and got some smoothies and coffee while we were at it. After nap we went for another walk, played with other neighbors, came home to throw dinner in the oven, and went back out and played with other neighbors. These girls are so lucky to have so many playmates in the neighborhood! And I'm lucky they all have cool mommies I can talk to to try to keep me relatively sane ;)
HAPPY SPRING!!!

No comments: