Today was a very lazy day for me. I haven't been feeling great so for once I actually took a few breaks today and rested. Uncle Doug and Teresa were here for breakfast and Nana and Pee Paw came for a late afternoon visit and dinner drop-off (Thanks!!!). Otherwise I sat around on the computer, cleaned just enough to feel like the germs were out of the house, and even took a little nap. It's been 5 nights and counting of bad sleep due to middle-of-the-night coughing fits from Cora and various other things so I'm really, REALLY hoping/praying/begging/PLEADING that tonight is restful and quiet.
The girls spent a good bit of time in the garage with Daddy playing games, riding bikes, and using all of his spare wood and glue to make "canoes." I only took one picture today and it was after my nap while Cora was still sleeping. I happened to look out the window and see this picture-perfect little scene and it made me smile :)
Slacking
14 years ago
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I have been reading a long time now, but really never comment. I thing you family is so sweet and I love that you are a simple blogger, that isn't over the top. I hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment