August 12, 2011

Cora Jane is 2!!!

Well she did it! Our little girl turned TWO! And I think she would say she had a great day :) We are so, so thankful for the day our little Cora Jane was born. She's cute, happy, healthy, smart, funny, caring - everything you could want in a daughter. You can go here to recap the day she came into our lives.
And here's a recap of her second birthday:
Bingo was waiting for Cora when she woke up this morning.
Before Daddy had to go to work she opened her gift from Uncle Kris & Aunt Gretchen. A cupcake decorating kit. SO COOL!
We had Cora's favorite breakfast food - BACON!!!
She received several Happy Birthday phone calls...
and watched lots of her favorite sing alongs on TV with her sissy.
I spent the day decorating and Cora spent the day complimenting my choices :)
Favorite dinner - Chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, and green beans
After dinner we measured her on the growth chart. She's grown a lot in the past 6 months! Look at that GORGEOUS smile!!!
Then Leyna gave Cora a gift that she had wrapped herself.
A puzzle!
And then the gift from Daddy & Mommy. What could it be???
"Oh my gosh!!!" I think she likes it :)
And if we hadn't already had enough fun, then Nana and Pee Paw joined us! You can never have enough gifts on your actual birthday.
This girl loves Ariel so she was one happy camper.
Her new dolls ready for a ride in her new stroller!
And finally some ice cream cake and singing. I just realized I only did one candle instead of two but I don't think she noticed ;)
It was an excellent day! Now I'm off to do a few last minute things. Tomorrow is the PARTY!

No comments: