We are in some kind of funk around here. The girls are just out of sorts and I'm about at the end of my rope. Between a tail bone injury and trying to get ready for Cora's birthday party this week, it's not good timing for my little angels to go over to the dark side. We had the grocery shopping trip from you-know-where this morning and I'm just thankful we all made it out alive. It was a 3-hour round trip (the store is only 15 minutes away from home) and I left about 2/3 of the way through my list because none of us could take it anymore. Screaming, whining, pinching, tantruming on the floor fun is what we had. Oh, and potty accidents to boot. And no, none of that was me ;) THANK GOODNESS Nana and Pee Paw were already in line for a visit this afternoon and pretty much saved my life today. Rudy seemed to snap the girls out of their funk and I was able to sneak back out to the store and finish my shopping. Phew.
So no new pictures today - I don't want to traumatize anyone, but I do have some shots of a couple of projects we've been working on.
Yesterday Leyna and I made this frame out of the shells we collected from the beach:
And we've spent the past few weeks working with Daddy to complete this adorable little table for the play house. He built it, Leyna and I painted it. We all LOVE it.
Isn't the play house turning out cute? If we have another day like today I may just make them live out there! ;)
Slacking
14 years ago

1 comment:
Is there room enough for grandpa? = )
Post a Comment