Yep, still sick. We had a super fun day planned with our friends today and had to cancel. Major bummer. Cora is possibly a little better but it's hard to tell since she doesn't slow down much no matter how bad she feels. Leyna and I are doing a bit worse and unfortunately this morning she was showing the signs of pink eye on top of it. Lovely! Tonight she's complaining of ear pain and asked to go to bed a full hour early. She did and fell asleep pretty much as soon as her head hit the pillow. Yeah, something is VERY off when Leyna willingly goes to bed and does it that fast. We'll see what's in store for us tomorrow... *sigh*
So, not much to report but here are a couple of pictures anyway...
 |
| I gave Leyna a few requested craft supplies while Cora was napping this afternoon and she ran with it. Look at everything she churned out today! |
 |
| Even when they're covered with germs there's no way I can keep them away from one another :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment