Today was the first day in two weeks that I didn't feel the weight of a mile long to-do list on my shoulders. Yes, I still had that list, but it was at home on the counter and we were out enjoying the weather and one another's company.
We left the house early to hit up some yard sales. The girls did SO well. We found lots of cute clothes, stopped at the library for lunch on the deck, and finished off with some fun at the playground. That was the best part. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a blast.
 |
| My list for the second half of this week. Might be fun to look back on some day :) |
 |
| Got Leyna these 2 Calvin Klein outifts for $2 TOTAL today! |
 |
| Our library is so awesome. Love to eat lunch here and relax! |
 |
| We played on this slide for a LONG time. They tried to climb up and I was the evil "Slide Troll" who send them back down again. Lots of laughs. This is my favorite memory of the day :) |
1 comment:
I definitely need to hit up some yard sales with you!
Post a Comment