May 05, 2011

Frazzled

My brain is fried folks. We are on the brink of 2+ incredibly busy weeks and I am in a constant cycle of excitement, anxiety, and panic. Cora just had a really hard time going to bed, a friend might be in early labor, and if I'm being totally honest I just want to eat some junk food, watch a good show, and try to distract my ever-spinning mind. So, here's a really quick shot at what we did today, amidst all of the other preparations and whatnot.
Cora was so cute when I checked on her during nap time today. She was holding tight to her blanket, pink puppy, AND Nemo. If she gets many more stuffed animals in there I'm not going to be able to find her!
And Leyna and I were feeling quite crafty at nap time today so we made some cards for an upcoming holiday (any guesses?). We didn't have a plan when we sat down with our supplies but I am SO happy with how they turned out. Eat your heart out Martha Stewart!
Leyna made the one on the left all by herself (except I put the flower brads in the middle for her while she tried to cover my eyes cause the card is for me and I'm not allowed to look at it)
She also decided to decorate her toes while she was at it ;)

No comments: