May 01, 2011

Nothin...

That's about what we did today. I think the girls were suffering from a case of "too much weekend" so I cancelled our plans and we stuck around home playing with Play-Doh and just hanging out.
This worn out looking little girl tried to tell me she wasn't tired and doesn't take naps anymore...
...and then she proceeded to take an hour and a half nap. She's been coughing all day and we're on the fence as to whether it's yet another virus or if she might have the dreaded hay fever like Mommy and Daddy. I sure hope not!
And this little girl just walked around saying "Oh, MAN!" all day and getting into trouble. She's really good at it.
Though I do have to thank her and her big sister for cleaning half of our downstairs windows with their toothbrushes while I was on the phone with Nana. GROSS!!!

No comments: