May 16, 2011

On the road again...

Yep, we're back in a hotel tonight. Are we some traveling fools or what? We made it here early this afternoon, played in the park until Leyna got a blister on her foot, and then headed to the toy store for an hour and a half. And would you believe we left without buying anything??? And no one was crying because I had Oreos waiting in the car! Oh, but Cora did say at one point (regarding some new type of sculpting clay): "Can I buy it? Can I can I can I???" It starts very, very young!
We walked to dinner and had a very nice meal and then headed back to the room for some "The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That!" That was our day. Exciting enough and tomorrow should be the same :)
Looks like all the beds are taken... Guess I'll be sleeping  on the toddler air mattress? ;)

No comments: