May 15, 2011

Not caught on camera

I realized late this evening, while the girls were running around like wild chimpanzees in nothing but their underwear, that I hadn't taken any real pictures today. While I'm sure everyone would have had a rolling on the ground laugh watching them bump their bare bellies together, jump on the couch like rabid gorillas, and put their feet together to play bicycyle (and sing the song by Queen), I don't think those pictures would have been appropriate for the internet...
What I can share is that while running around Leyna stopped dead in her tracks, made a weird face, and said, "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit..." and then continued to run. Not sure why but that struck us as absolutely hilarious. So did the 12 times Cora rolled her eyes at us today, even when it shouldn't have been funny and we tried so hard not to laugh. And speaking of not so funny, tonight Leyna asked me when the baby is coming. "What baby?" I asked. "The one in your tummy!" she replied. NOT FUNNY. Two rabid gorillas is plenty thank you very much!
Here are the three pictures I did take today on my cell phone. After running lots of errands we stopped at our favorite Mexican place for lunch. It was the BEST eating out experience ever. I think all of the practice last week set in. They both ate, they both used their manners, it was awesome. The only bad part was that I ate way too much because I actually had time!
Cora couldn't stop herself from eating salsa even though every time she did she would freak out and say "That's too spicy!"
She polished off most of the quesadilla and all of the rice. She's a side dish girl like her momma ;)
And here's the soup girl. If there's soup on the  menu, she's having it! Today she decided that she likes avocado! Hooray!

No comments: